Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding Day!!!

September 18th, 2010 Long Beach four in the afternoon: BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I have never felt more beautiful as I made my way down the beach towards Brent. I have never felt more love than when I looked into his eyes that were shining with emotion. I have never been more delighted than when everyone cheered as I got out of the truck and kicked off my shoes.

How can this not be the best day of my life?

Hours at the hair salon, putting on make up, jewellery and a beautiful dress is priceless.... and amazing and wonderful and the best and most beautiful I've ever felt. I had no idea twenty-nine could feel so good.

The ceremony was amazing. It was filled with emotion, not only from Brent and I, but from our wedding party and our guests. I looked up at one point and everyone in our wedding party had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. Thank you.

We are grateful for the witnesses and grateful for the venue, but mostly we are grateful to have each other.

I will remember this day for the rest of my life and I cherish each memory and each thought. Each word spoken and each hug given. I hold this all dear and close to my heart.

The pictures are just starting to surface and I'm excited to see the different poses. What has filled me with happiness is that in each photo our love shines through. It sounds corny, but it's true. Brent and I talked about it and decided to overcome our nerves and let all our emotions come on display.

It was amazing.

Brent and I have talked about the wedding and how much it meant to both of us, our families and friends. It feels so different. We feel different. We feel matched and married to each other without doubt. There is no where else I'd rather be.  

No comments: